- Banbury Gateway is 2 miles east of Banbury town centre, adjacent to J11 off the M40.
Please use OX16 3ER in your sat-nav to find Banbury Gateway.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the shopping park.
- Shuttle bus B6 runs every 30 minutes from Bridge Street to the shopping park.
- For more information on the shuttle bus to Banbury Gateway please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest railway station is Banbury.
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a Hands-Free Shopping service.
- Click & Collect is now available at selected stores at Banbury Gateway Shopping Park, so you can shop online and collect at a time that’s convenient for you.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language. Please phone the venue in advance for more information.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are not available.
- There are not mobility aids available.
- The shopping park does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located off Wildmere Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 36 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 230cm x 500cm (7ft 7in x 16ft 5in).
- There is a 120cm marked zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are available.
- All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis.
- There are no parking charges for the car park.
- Parking is free for visitors of the venue.
Access from the Car Park
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The surface on the approach to the entrance is tarmac and block paving.
- There is a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- There is not a/are not clearly marked drop-off point(s).
- Digital wayfinders are not available.
- Information posts are provided to aid wayfinding.
- This external area is partially covered.
- The type of flooring in this area is stone/concrete paving.
- The following types of seating can be found in this area; wooden benches.
- There is good colour contrast between the walls and floor in all areas.
- Background music is not played in this area.
- There is step free access in this area.
- There are bollards between the parking and the walkways and across some of the walkways.
The height of the bollards are 100cm.
The width between bollards is 100cm.
The bollards have a clear identification band.
Some of the walkways cross the access road.
There is tactile paving on both sides of the crossing.
- There are no public toilets available.
- Accessible toilets and baby changing facilities are available within some of the stores, including Marks and Spencer.