- Victoria Retail Park is on Colwick Loop Road (A612), approximately 4 miles east of Nottingham city centre.
- There are 36 Blue Badge parking bays available.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the shopping park.
- Victoria Retail Park is accessible by bus from Victoria Bus Station to Victoria Park Way.
- Victoria Retail Park is accessible by train and is only a 15 minute walk from both Carlton and Netherfield train stations.
- For more information on the latest train times to Carlton please click here (opens new tab).
- For more information on the latest train times to Netherfield please click here (opens new tab).
- The surface of the approach is tarmac and block paving.
- There is step-free access on the approach.
Main Pedestrian Crossing(s)
- There are bollards on both sides of the crossing.
The height of the bollards are 73cm.
The minimum width of the bollards is 135cm.
The pedestrian crossing is level with the path.
There is tactile paving on both sides of the crossing.
- The surface of the pedestrian crossing is brick paving.
- Traffic is travelling in both directions.
- The shopping park does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located off Victoria Park Way.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 10+ designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 250cm x 480cm (8ft 2in x 15ft 9in).
- There is a 120cm marked zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are available.
- All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis.
- There are 2 electric charging points available at the rear of the car park.
- There are no parking charges for the car park.
- Parking is free for visitors of the venue.
Access from the Car Park
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The surface on the approach to the entrance is block paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- There is not a/are not clearly marked drop-off point(s).
- Digital wayfinders are not available.
- Information posts are provided to aid wayfinding.
- This external area is partially covered.
- The type of flooring in this area is stone/concrete paving.
- The following types of seating can be found in this area; wooden benches.
- Background music is not played in this area.
- There is step free access in this area.
- There are bollards to access the walkways from the parking and along the walkway in places.
In the shopping area, the width of the bollards is 110cm and the height of the bollards is 90cm.
In the restaurant area, the width of the bollards is 124cm and the height of the bollards is 100cm.
Both sets of bollards have a clear identification band.
- There are no public toilets available.
- There are accessible and standard toilets available in some of the individual units, including Marks and Spencer Simply Food.