- Related link Foyers Stores & Waterfall Café.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Inverness.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located opposite the entrance gate.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- There is a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The road is generally quiet.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Level Change (Car park)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located to the right side of the car park.
- The ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located to the left side of the car park.
- There is/are 10 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on the right going up.
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located opposite the car park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 125cm (4ft 1in).
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth, loose wood chippings and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is not / are not wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are moderate and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are not any bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- Once through the gate the path winds down to the left. The stepped path is narrow and steep in places and has no handrails. It leads down to a viewpoint and then carries on further down to a second viewpoint.
- From here you can see the Falls of Foyers.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.