COVID-19 Information (The University of Edinburgh)
Location of Room(s)
- M2 is/are located on the mezzanine level, off the stairs to the right as you enter.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Paterson's Land please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is not sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is not step free access into the room(s).
- There is/are 15+ medium (11cm-17cm) step(s) for access to the room(s).
- The step(s) is not/are not clearly marked and has/have a handrail on the left leading in.
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 69cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- A code is required for access to this room.