COVID-19 Information (The University of Edinburgh)
Location of Room(s)
- Organic Lab 1.A10 is/are located on the first floor of the rear Christina Miller annexe.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Joseph Black Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s) available on request.
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 65cm and 90cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There is a height adjustable hood available (as shown in photograph 2).
- There is a lower bench for wheelchair users available.
- There is an easy ramp which is 106cm wide that overcomes the 3 shallow steps to a teaching area.