- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Manchester.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Ardwick.
- Hulme Hall is located on the Victoria Park Campus.
Outside Access (the left of the tennis courts)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 87cm (2ft 10in) wide.
Level Change (the left of the tennis courts)
- There is not a ramp or slope to access this service.
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are bright.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is a coded entry system into the building.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a coded entry system into the left hand squash court, as you face them, which has been converted into a gymnasium .
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G - 1.
- There are 14 steps between floors.
- The lighting level is bright.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the left going up.
- There is a landing.
- The stairs only lead to the squash court viewing area.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- The photograph shows the squash court which has been adapted into a gymnasium.