COVID-19 Information (University of Manchester)
Location of Room(s)
- Ken Kitchen Committee Room is/are located on the first floor, to the right as you exit the lift.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for John Owens Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- There is an easy ramp/slope for access to the room(s).
- The width of the ramp/slope is 120cm.
- The ramp/slope does not have handrails.
- The door opening width(s) is/are under 75cm for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 75cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- This room is located on the first floor of the John Owens building.
- The ramp to enter the room can be seen in photographs 5 and 6.