COVID-19 Information (University of Manchester)
Location of Room(s)
- 4.05 is/are located on the fourth floor of the Mansfield Cooper Building, to the left as you exit the lift.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Mansfield Cooper Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- The height of the speaker's desk/table is 86cm.
- The speaker's desk/table is height adjustable.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 69cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The door to this room is heavy, double with one leaf locked.
- The door is 75cm wide and opens away from you (push).
- Photograph 4 shows the height adjustable tables in the front row.