- The venue is situated within the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in East Tilbury.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is East Tilbury.
- The information in this section was taken in November 2020.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Counter (Post Office)
- The counter is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 98cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.
- Children are welcomed at the venue.