Show Easy Read
- There are several lakes throughout the nature reserve and a variety of wildflowers, orchids, reptiles and insects to observe.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Chafford Hundred.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is unmarked and unrestricted parking available on Drake Road and Davis Road.
Devonshire Road Crossing
- There is a crossing to the right of the entrance of the woodland/nature reserve.
- There is tactile paving either side and in the middle of the crossing, with dropped kerbs on each side.
Devonshire Road Entrance
- There is a light gate at the entrance
- The gate is 80cm but only opens to 60cm, due to overgrown trees and shrubbery roots.
- There is a steep muddy slope to the entrance leading to 5 steps of shallow to medium depth.
- Inside the Devonshire Road entrance there is a pathway to the left and to the right.
- The pathways are dirt tracks and can become very muddy in certain weather conditions.
- There are moderate to steep slopes along the pathways.
- There is no signage along the trails.
- There are no benches or picnic tables in the surrounding woodlands.
The Hundred Steps
- The pathway to the left of the Devonshire Road entrance leads to the Hundred Steps (there are actually 102 steps).
- The steps are concrete and are unmarked.
- The steps are medium to steep height (11cm - 17cm) and the foliage is very overgrown in some areas.
- The is a handrail to the left at the first set of steps, then the right at the second set of steps as you proceed down to the lakes.
Path to the Lakes
- The pathway from the Devonshire Road entrance leads down to the lakes.
- This pathway is an uneven dirt track.
- There are very steep slopes along this track with foliage and tree roots to overcome.
- There are several viewing points around the lakes.
- The viewing points are grass and uneven in places.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.