Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Lakeside Shopping Centre.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Chafford Hundred.
- The venue is in a shopping mall.
- Monday 07:00 - 22:30.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 22:30.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 22:30.
- Thursday 07:00 - 22:30.
- Friday 07:00 - 22:30.
- Saturday 07:00 - 21:30.
- Sunday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Car parking is located in the Lakeside Shopping Centre.
- Please see the separate guide for access information.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the restaurant.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the centre.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Customers cannot charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the service counter.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 2m (6ft 7in) from the restaurant entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- The type of food served here is fast food.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.
- Plastic cups are available.
- Plastic cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.
- Children are welcomed at the venue.