Parking - Minories Car Park
- The Minories Car Park is located on Short Street, with the entrance on Mansell Street.
- There is a barrier system to enter the car park.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 420cm (14ft).
- There is/are 5 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 540cm x 500cm (17ft 7in x 19ft 6in).
- The designated parking bay(s) are located on the ground floor.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park type is multi storey.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park payment machine controls are between 85cm - 120cm from ground level.
- The car park is approximately 500m from Tower Bridge North Tower.
Parking to Tower Bridge
- Upon exiting the car park, turn left onto Shorter Street.
- The surface of all the paths along this route are concrete tiles.
- There is a pedestrian crossing from Shorter Street to Tower Hill.
- The crossing has a dropped kerb with tactile paving and there is a rotating cone located on either side of the crossing.
- To the right after you cross the road there is a similar pedestrian crossing to get to the other side.
- Turn left after crossing the road.
- The path is on a very gradual slope.
- There are bollards located along the path.
- Follow Tower Hill for approximately 75cm, where Tower Hill merges with Tower Bridge Approach.
- Tower Bridge Approach is on a very gradual slope, running parallel to the Tower of London located on your left hand side.
- Follow Tower Bridge Approach for approximately 300m where it becomes Tower Bridge Road.
Tower Bridge Road to Ticket Office
- Once on Tower Bridge Road, the surface of the path is concrete.
- Follow Tower Bridge Road for approximately 100m and you will reach the North Tower ticket office.
- There is clear signage leading along Tower Bridge Road to the North Tower ticket office.
- For information about the Ticket Office, please visit the separate guide for Tower Bridge - North and South Towers.
- To view the web page described above click here (opens in new tab).