- Monday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Limehouse.
- The nearest underground station is Bow Road.
- The nearest DLR station is Devons Road.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 200cm x 800cm (6ft 7in x 26ft 3in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located outside the main entrance.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 200cm x 10000cm (6ft 7in x 328ft 1in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located in Fern Street.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The standard marked parking bays are approximately 100m from the venue, towards Devons Road.
- The bays are pay and display.
- All the other bays are in a Residents' Parking Zone.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There is a bell/buzzer.
- The height of the bell/buzzer is 150cm (4ft 11in).
- There is an intercom.
- The height of the intercom is 150cm (4ft 11in).
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 148cm.
- As you enter the venue there is a single gated access point (photograph 1).
- The gate is permanently held open during opening hours.
- This access point has an opening width of 82cm.
- There is level access to the access point.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Lounge and Meeting/Dining Room
- The centre has a television lounge and a separate meeting/dining room.
- The centre organises a range of activities for the over 50's, including a lunch club, adult education, social events and welfare advice.
Accessible Toilet (Female and Male Standard Toilets)
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- There is no signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located within both the female and male standard toilets.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is not a shared toilet.
- Both the female and male standard toilets have an accessible cubicle.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 82cm (2ft 8in).
- The door is easy to open.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 150cm x 170cm (4ft 11in x 5ft 7in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- There is a dropdown rail, however it is not on the transfer side.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- The tap type is twist/turn.
- There is not a mixer tap.
- There is not an emergency alarm.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are open waste paper bin and waste paper pedal bin disposal units.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on the right.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the wash basin is 80cm (2ft 7in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are good.
- The accessible cubicles are within the standard female / male toilet facilities.
- These rooms have inward opening doors, with a 76cm clear opening width.
- At the time of our visit, the accessible toilets were fitted with a removeable support frame around the toilet pan.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located along the corridor, to the right of the main entrance.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels in the female and male toilets are good.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the female and male standard toilets.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 89cm (2ft 11in).
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.
- Staff are available to make home visits and may be available to accompany clients to medical appointments etc.
- Centre visitors must be independent in their self-care or be accompanied by a carer.