- Services / facilities within the building include children's play areas.
- Services / facilities within the grounds include Ariana Restaurant, The Palm Tree Public House, The Ecology Pavilion Mile End, The Art End Pavilion, Mile End Leisure Centre, Karting Nation Mile End and Mile End Children’s Park and Pavilion.
- Ecology Pavilion link (new tab) - click here.
- Mile End Leisure Centre link (new tab) - click here.
- Art Pavilion link (new tab) - click here.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Limehouse.
- The nearest underground station is Mile End.
- The nearest DLR station is Limehouse.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located near the climbing wall within the park.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is a Blue Badge bay located on Clinton Road with dimensions of 200cm x 500cm (shown in photograph 3).
- There is standard parking around much of the park.
- There are numerous access points between Mile End Road and Wennington Road.
- There is a main access point located near the Mile End Bow Street bus stop into the park off Grove Road which has a clear width of 180cm.
- There are numerous other access points located off Grove Road all of which have widths of over 75cm. Examples of these can be seen in photographs 6 and 7.
- The access points shown in photographs 6 and 7 are off the intersection between Grove Road and Roman Road.
- There are two separate access points off Wennington Road, one with a width of 130cm and can be seen in photograph 8.
- The other has a clear width of 187cm which can be seen in photograph 9.
- There are additional access points to the park of Clinton Road and Haverfield Road.
- There are many access points between St Paul's Way and Mile End Road.
- There is a large access point in front of the Mile End Leisure centre (shown in photograph 1).
- All other access points have widths of over 75cm.
- These access points can be seen in photographs 2-5.
- There are also access points to the area off Mile End Road, an example of which can be seen in photographs 5-8.
- There are numerous access points to the area of Mile End Park between Southwater Close and St Paul's Way (shown in photographs 1-4).
- These include access points along Burdett Road Copenhagen Place and Agnes Road.
- The access point shown in photograph 5 is located off St Paul's Way.
- You can access the park off the Canal Towpath.
- The Towpath is located along the Central and Northern areas of the park.
- The Towpath can be uneven and there are often slopes and occasionally steps between it and the main area of the park.
- There are bridges over the canal.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have concrete, gravel and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are some bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There is a dog exercise area in the central area of the park (shown in photographs 11 and 12).
- There is also a climbing area located within the central area of the park which (shown in photograph 13).
- Within the park is also located several sports facilities access to which can be gained from the Mile End Leisure Centre.
Wennington Green Play Areas
- The play area is accessed by a set of double heavy gates that open away from you (push) and have an opening width of 160cm.
- There are seating areas available in the play area.
- There is a variety of play equipment.
- There is a selection of exercise equipment located in the Wennington Green area.
- This area has a rubberised surface.
- There is also a basketball court located nearby.
- There is a skateboarding area near St Paul's Way.
- This is accessed via a set permanently held open gates with an opening width of 150cm.
- There is a slight slope in front of the gates.
Play Area Southwater Close / Copenhagen Place
- There is a small section of play equipment near Southwater Close and Copenhagen Place with a rubberised floor surface around the equipment.
- There is also seating available in this area.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.