- The Diner is located on the Trinity Buoy Wharf site and shares some facilities such as parking and toilets.
- There was some construction work on site at the time of our visit (January 2016).
- Some details, particularly the toilets, may change.
- Please contact the venue for further details.
- Monday 08:30 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 17:00.
- Thursday 08:30 - 17:00.
- Friday 08:30 - 17:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Sunday 09:00 - 17:30.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped and stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 85cm.
- The ramp/slope is located leading to the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope does not bypass the step(s).
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 6 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 11cm.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- Handrails are not at the recommended height (90cm-100cm).
- Handrails do cover the flight of stairs throughout its length.
- Handrails are easy to grip.
- Handrails do not extend horizontally beyond the first and last steps.
- There are handrails to both sides for the top three steps only.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- The lighting levels are good.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- All tables are permanently fixed.
- All chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 76cm (2ft 6in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- There are additional fixed picnic-style benches outside the venue.
Accessible Toilet (Wharf Toilet Block)
Standard Toilet(s) (Wharf Toilet Block)
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located in the East India Basin park, about 150m away.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.