- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Maze Hill.
- The nearest underground station is Canary Wharf.
- The nearest DLR station is Island Gardens.
- Monday 08:15 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 08:15 - 17:30.
- Wednesday 08:15 - 17:30.
- Thursday 08:15 - 17:30.
- Friday 08:15 - 17:30.
- Saturday 08:15 - 13:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 208cm x 000cm (6ft 10in x ).
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Manchester Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
Counter (Post Office)
- The counter is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 103cm (3ft 5in).
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a flip down seat located at the post office counter for those who need it. This can be seen in photograph 2.
- There is a separate counter to the right as you enter for the shop. This counter is at a height of 100cm and can be seen in photograph 3.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.