- Monday 10:00 - 21:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 21:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 21:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 21:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 21:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 228cm (7ft 6in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
Eating and Drinking
- All chairs are permanently fixed.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 103cm (3ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Japanese cuisine.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Features and Dimensions
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens inwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 151cm x 196cm (4ft 11in x 6ft 5in).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.