- Monday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 01:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 01:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 00:00.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in London.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Liverpool Street.
- The nearest underground station is Aldgate East.
- Aldgate East is on the Hammersmith and City and District line.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Brick Lane.
- The car park is located off Brick Lane.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 220cm x 440cm (7ft 3in x 14ft 5in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located off Brick Lane.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The photographs shows the public car park and the road outside the venue.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 82cm.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 10cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the restaurant.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 71cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Indian and Bangladesh.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located on the lower ground floor.
- The female and male toilets are 16m (17yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located to the rear of the reastaurant.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- There are 2 additional medium steps in front of the entrance to the standard toilets.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.