Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Liverpool Street.
- Monday 07:00 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 07:00 - 18:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 19:00.
- Sunday 08:00 - 20:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 112cm (3ft 8in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Seating is also available outside.
Eating and Drinking
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is sandwiches, paninis etc.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15 steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is not a landing.
- The lighting level is bright.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are extra seating.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.
- Plastic cups are available.
- Plastic cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.