Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- Monday 06:00 - 21:00.
- Tuesday 06:00 - 21:00.
- Wednesday 06:00 - 21:00.
- Thursday 06:00 - 21:00.
- Friday 06:00 - 21:00.
- Saturday 06:00 - 20:00.
- Sunday 06:00 - 20:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 175cm (5ft 9in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 71cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold snacks.
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Features and Dimensions
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens inwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 280cm x 150cm (9ft 2in x 4ft 11in).
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- There are baby changing facilities in the accessible toilet.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- The standard toilet is unisex.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.