- Monday 06:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 06:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 06:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 06:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 06:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 06:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 06:00 - 23:00.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in London.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Fenchurch Street.
- The nearest underground station is Tower Hill.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Tower Place.
- The car park is located off Lower Thames Street.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Access Point (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the access point located at the front of the venue.
- There is not an information board/map at this access point.
- There is step-free access at this access point.
- There is a gate which opens away from you (push).
- The gate is permanently held open.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The desk/counter is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is low (76cm or lower).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Pier)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located ahead as you enter.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The ramp varies from level to steep depending on the level of the tide at the time.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.