- Monday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 01:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 01:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 00:00.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- This venue is situated in London.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Liverpool Street.
- The nearest underground station is Aldgate East.
- Aldgate East is on the Hammersmith and City and District line.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Brick Lane.
- The car park is located off Brick Lane.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 220cm x 440cm (7ft 3in x 14ft 5in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located off Brick Lane.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped or stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 152cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the main entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the main entrance.
- There is/are 2 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 7cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the restaurant.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are low.
- Customers cannot charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant/bar.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 3m (9ft 10in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 99cm (3ft 3in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is varied hot and cold meals.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- There is pictorial and tactile signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 20m (21yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located to the right as you enter.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a shared toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is not a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from a meber of staff.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 83cm (2ft 9in).
- The door is easy to open.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 136cm x 185cm (4ft 6in x 6ft 1in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 87cm (2ft 10in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is twist/turn.
- There is not a mixer tap.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- The alarm was out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from floor) when surveyed.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 42cm (1ft 5in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the toilet roll holder is 112cm (3ft 8in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the wash basin is 80cm (2ft 7in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located to the right as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are 20m (22yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.