- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Tunbridge Wells.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Tunbridge Wells.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is The Sussex.
- The car park is located Off Linden Park Road.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 85cm (2ft 9in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the bar.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are low.
- Customers can charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 67cm (2ft 2in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 69cm (2ft 3in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is modern pub lunch.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located at the back downstairs.
- The female and male toilets are 22m (24yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located at the back of the venue.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on the right going up.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.