- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
Parking (Platform 2)
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- Payment is required Monday to Friday until 17:00 (£2.90 for all day). Weekday evenings and weekends are free.
- The car park is located in front of the station.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 360cm x 600cm (11ft 10in x 19ft 8in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 30m (32yd 2ft) from the platform 2.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 35m (38yd 10in) from the platform 2.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Photographs 1 & 2 show the 2 Blue Badge Bays (one is faded).
- Photographs 3 & 4 show standard bays.
- There is a payment machine with controls up to 117cm high. There is step-free access up to it (Photograph 5). Payment can also be made via phone.
- There is an Amazon locker to pick up parcels within the car park with level access up to it. The touch screen is up to 120cm high (Photograph 6).
Outside Access (Main Entrance - Platform 2)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 140cm (4ft 7in).
- The footbridge has 15+ medium steps with open risers and handrails on either side. The handrails are easy to grip and there is a lower handrail.
- These steps are clearly marked.
- The bridge spans between Platforms 1 and 2. There is no accessible way onto Platform 1.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Southern Railway.
- Please click here for access information for Southern Railway.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- Shops and services within the station include a help point with up to date train information. It has a push button 120cm high to speak to an advisor. The help point has a signed, working hearing loop (October 2021). This is shown in photographs 3 & 4.
There is a touch screen ticket machine with controls up to 137cm high for rail tickets (card only). There is step-free access to the machine (Photograph 5).
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) which has/have level access is / are 2.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1 and 2.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1 and 2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- There are Cubic touch screens 110cm for card users (regular commuters) shown in Photograph 6.
- There is a defibrillator on Platform 2.
- The assisted travel line is available 07:00-22:00 every day (except Christmas Day) on 0800 138 1016.