- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Tunbridge Wells.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Tunbridge Wells.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 22:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 22:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 22:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 22:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Market Street.
- The car park is located behind the venue.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is one designated bay in the Market Street car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 155cm (5ft 1in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located outside the main entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are shallow.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the restaurant.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Customers can charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 2m (6ft 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 68cm (2ft 3in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 68cm (2ft 3in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold food.
- Seating is available outside in front of the building, with table service.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located at the back of the restaurant.
- Unisex toilets are 14m (15yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is no wheelchair access for this toilet as the entrance passage is too narrow.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.