- The venue is situated within the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Hawkhurst.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Etchingham.
- Users are asked to abide by on-site signs and government guidelines concerning social distancing and Covid-19 procedures.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is not hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 240cm x 320cm (7ft 10in x 10ft 6in).
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 198cm (6ft 6in).
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the car park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 500cm (16ft 5in).
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.