COVID-19 Information (UCL)
Location of Room(s)
- Drayton House, Jevons Lecture Theatre B20 is located on the basement floor of Drayton House.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Drayton House please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the lecture theatre(s) is not available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the lecture theatre(s) is not sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the lecture theatre(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the lecture theatre(s).
- The door(s) for the lecture theatre(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There are designated spaces for wheelchair users within the lecture theatre(s).
- The designated spaces for wheelchairs users are located at the back.
- There is level access to the designated seating from an entrance.
- There is space for an assistance dog.
- There is not step free access to the speaker's area at the front of the lecture theatre(s).
- There is an easy step to reach the speakers area.
- The lectern is height adjustable.
- The lectern can be adjusted between the recommended heights of 80cm and 110cm (lowest part).
- There is not (staggered) tiered seating within the lecture theatre(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the lecture theatre(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the lecture theatre(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the lecture theatre(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 71cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the lecture theatre(s).
- The room does have an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- Floor coverings in the lecture theatre(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The corridor does not have a width of 150cm due to the presence of lockers. The lockers reduce the width of the corridor to 137cm.
- The lecture theatre is equipped with a microphone system for voice reinforcement and assistive listening.