Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- B1-10, 10c is/are located on level 1 of Senate House (B Block), to the centre of the building.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Senate House (B Block) please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 72cm and 88cm.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- A height adjustable table/bench is available on request and can be placed in any room. Ergonomic chairs are also available on request and can be placed in any room.
- There is an internal door between rooms B1-10 and B1-10c (shown in photograph 5).
- The internal door is over 75cm wide.
- Additional equipment is located in room B1-10c (shown in photograph 6).