Location of Room(s)
- C106 - Theatre is/are located to the left hand side of the Queen's Theatre (Q Block) as you enter via the main entrance.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Queen's Theatre (Q Block) please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The seating is retractable raked seating and is only extended during performances.
- At the time of the survey the seats were in the retracted position.
- There is a fixed loop system in the theatre, designed for use during performances.
- The microphone for the loop is located above the stage area.