Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- Clinical Simulation Suite (003-03-011) is/are located on Level 3, along the main corridor as you exit the front lift lobby.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Bolton One please click here (new tab).
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 72cm.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- A height adjustable table/bench is available on request and can be placed in any room. Ergonomic chairs are also available on request and can be placed in any room.
- This room is a simulated hospital ward.
- There is a nurse's station.
- The height of the nurse's station is 102cm.
- There are height adjustable beds/couches.
- There is a Resuscitation room (shown in photograph 7) and a Consultation room (shown in photograph 8).
- There is a Control Room between the Resuscitation and Consultation rooms (shown in photograph 9).