Location of Room(s)
- D2-28 - The Law Court is/are located on level 2 of Senate House (D Block), ahead on the right as you enter via the E Block Level 2 entrance. This room can only be accessed via the E Block entrance.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Senate House (D Block) please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 68cm and 70cm.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- A height adjustable table/bench is available on request and can be placed in any room. Ergonomic chairs are also available on request and can be placed in any room.
- There are designated spaces for wheelchair users.
- The designated spaces are located on the front row (photograph 4).
- The judge's desk at the front of the room is accessed via 1 medium height step without handrails (photograph 6).