Location of Room(s)
- Sports Rehabilitation Clinic 2 (003-01-035) is/are located on level 1 of the Bolton One building, along the rear corridor as you exit the front lift lobby.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Bolton One please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 86cm.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- A height adjustable table/bench is available on request and can be placed in any room. Ergonomic chairs are also available on request and can be placed in any room.
- There are height adjustable massage tables in this room.
- There are sinks in this room.
- The height of the sinks is 85cm.
- The taps are twist/turn mixer.
- There is a moveable dividing wall between this room and Sports Rehabilitation Clinic 1.
- The dividing wall can be opened to create a single large room or closed to create 2 smaller rooms.
- At the time of the survey the dividing wall was closed.