Location of Room(s)
- T2-50 - Psychology Cognition Laboratory is/are located on level 2 of Eagle Tower (T Block), to the rear of the central corridor of the building as you exit the lift lobby.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Eagle Tower (T Block) please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 67cm and 69cm.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- A height adjustable table/bench is available on request and can be placed in any room. Ergonomic chairs are also available on request and can be placed in any room.
- There are 5 small laboratory rooms off the main room.
- There is level access to 3 of the small laboratory rooms.
- The doors into the small laboratory rooms are over 75cm.
- There are 6 medium height steps with handrail on the right going up (shown in photograph 7) to access the main seating area (shown in photograph 8) and 2 further small laboratory rooms (shown in photographs 9 and 10).