Location of Room(s)
- T2-80 - Psychology Observation Lab is/are located on level 2 of Eagle Tower (T Block), along the central corridor of the building as you exit the lift lobby.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Eagle Tower (T Block) please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 42cm and 68cm.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- A height adjustable table/bench is available on request and can be placed in any room. Ergonomic chairs are also available on request and can be placed in any room.
- There are 2 partitioned rooms for this laboratory with separate entrances.
- The entrance nearest to the lift gives access to the main room which experiment participants use (shown in photographs 1-3).
- The furthest entrance gives access to the observation room (shown in photographs 4-6).
- There is a one-way window between the two rooms and an adjoining door.