- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Eastbourne.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Eastbourne.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- Darley Road Campus consists of various buildings and services.
- Opening times vary for all buildings.
- Parking facilities are available within the centre of the campus. .
- Blue badge bays are available outside various buildings.
- There are easy, moderate and steep slopes throughout the campus.
- Please read the building access guides for more information.
- Lighting levels within buildings vary.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the campus.
- Hearing loops are available within various buildings.
- There are uneven surfaces and easy, moderate and steep slopes throughout the campus.
- Adapted toilet facilities are available within various buildings.
- Standard toilet facilities are available within various buildings.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 3 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 350cm x 500cm (11ft 6in x 16ft 5in).
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Designated parking bays are also available outside each of these buildings; Greynore 3 building, Aldro building, Queenwood building, Robert Dodd building.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.