COVID-19 Information (University of Brighton)
- Related link Grand Parade Main Building.
- The Grand Parade Campus is located within the centre of the city.
- Grand Parade Campus consists of various buildings and services. .
- Opening times vary for all buildings.
- Parking is limited throughout the campus. .
- 1 designated bay is available to the rear of St Peters House. .
- On street blue badge bays are available.
- There are easy slopes and drop kerbs throughout the campus, leading from building to building.
- Please read building access guides for more information.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Brighton.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Brighton.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
Parking (St Peters House)
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is at the back of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 540cm x 680cm (17ft 9in x 22ft 4in).
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- Lighting levels within buildings vary.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the campus.
- Hearing loops are available within various buildings.
- There are uneven surfaces and easy slopes throughout the campus.
- Adapted toilet facilities are available within the Grand Parade main building and St Peters House.
- Standard toilet facilities are available within the Grand Parade main building and St Peters House.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.