Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the building include laundry services.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the campus.
- This venue is situated in City Campus Preston.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Preston.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located outside the Brook Building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 480cm x 500cm (15ft 9in x 16ft 5in).
- Designated parking bays are clearly marked.
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 16m (17yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 18m (19yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does have tactile paving.
- There is a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The road is generally quiet.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- A permit is required to park on university car parks.
- For further details on parking on campus please see the University How To Find Us page.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on the left going up the ramp.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest accessible toilet is located in the Eden Building next door.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.