- The Student Centre is located at the rear of the Atrium on level 1. This is the first point of call for any Student enquiry before being directed to the relevant University department.
- Related link Atrium - Levels 1 and 2.
- Related link Car Park 1 - Student Car Park.
- Related link Car Park 3 - Staff Car Park.
- Monday 08:30 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 19:00.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 19:00.
- Thursday 08:30 - 19:00.
- Friday 08:30 - 16:30.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Derby.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest National Rail station is Derby.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
- There are separate car parks for staff, students and visitors located on the Kedleston Road Campus.
- Please see the separate guides on the car parks for details.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
Outside Access (Rear Entrance)
Level Change (Rear Entrance)
Level Change (Atrium Levels 1 and 2)
Entrance (Student Centre)
- This information is for the entrance located to the right of the atrium on level 1.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- There are seats in the student centre.
- The seats do not have armrests.
- The centre is closed Christmas week and Easter weekend.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.