Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the campus.
- This venue is situated in Streatham Campus.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is St David's.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 300cm x 520cm (9ft 10in x 17ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 6m (19ft 8in) from the ST Block entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are limited standard parking bays for staff and visitors with permits.
Outside Access (ST Block Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the block.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 162cm (5ft 4in) wide.
Level Change (ST Block Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are low.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2-3.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The lighting level is low.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are additional flats.
Location of Accessible Accommodation
- The establishment provides 2 accessible accommodation facilities with an ensuite and/or separate accessible bathroom.
- Assistance dogs are welcome to stay with residents in accessible accommodation.
Auxiliary Aids - General
- Some of the rooms have auxiliary aids for people with sensory impairments.
- Flashing alarms and Vibrating pillows is available.
- Flashing fire alarms are available on request.
- Vibrating fire alarms are available on request.
- The accommodation does not provide any other auxiliary aids for people with mobility impairments.
- There are 0 accessible rooms with baths.
- There are 2 accessible rooms with wheel in showers.
Ground Floor Rooms
- Ground floor rooms do have level access.
- Rooms are located in ground floor flats.
- Adjoining rooms are not available.
Standard Rooms on Other Floors
- There are standard rooms on other floors.
- The other floors cannot be accessed by lift.
- Adjoining rooms are not available.
- Neither of the adapted rooms could be accessed at the time of survey.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.
- There is a Braille reader available on request.