Show Easy Read
- Related link Liberty Dock Residences.
- Monday 19:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 19:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 19:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 19:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 19:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 19:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 19:00 - 22:30.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Leeds.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Leeds.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The car park is for staff and residents of the Clarence Dock Residences.
- The car park contains 6 designated bays, located outside the residential blocks.
- Please see the separate guide for Clarence Dock Residences for more details.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 96cm (3ft 2in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 6m (19ft 8in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 45cm (1ft 6in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Bar snacks are available.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-M.
- There are 15 steps between floors.
- The lighting level is medium.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is not a landing.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are the standard toilets and additional seating.
- These stairs are located within the main part of the bar.
- There are also stairs in the far corner, past the bar, which are clearly marked and have a landing (shown in photograph 2).
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is no additional signage on or near the toilet door.
- The accessible toilet is 18m (20yd) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located in the far corner, past the bar.
- There is level access to the accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from a member of the bar staff.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 86cm (2ft 10in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 154cm x 225cm (5ft 1in x 7ft 5in).
- Floor manoeuvring space is clear in the accessible toilet.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is not a functional emergency alarm available.
- No emergency alarm fitted in the cubicle.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is a coat hook.
- The coat hook is not within 120cm (3ft 11in) from floor level.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There are mirrors in the accessible toilet.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 46cm (1ft 6in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The sink is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the grab rails and wall is good.
- The contrast between the drop down rails and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- A towel dispenser is due to be fitted in this toilet.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located on the mezzanine level.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Plastic cups are available.
- Plastic cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.