Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Leeds.
- The nearest mainline station is Leeds.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 400cm x 640cm (13ft 1in x 20ft 12in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 18m (19yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 28m (30yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Parking needs to be pre-booked and may be chargeable.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located underneath the arch of the building, on the right as you enter from the park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 98cm (3ft 3in).
- The door has a keypad lock.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located to the left of the entrance.as you face it?.
- The ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 105cm (3ft 5in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G, 1 and 2.
- The stairs are located directly to the left of the main entrance as you enter.
- The stairs are approximately 1m from the main entrance.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The lighting levels are low.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- There is not a landing.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are the Brothers Prayer Rooms.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located along the corridor to the side of the Sisters Prayer Rooms.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 11m (12yd 1in) from the main entrance.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- These toilets contain ambulant cubicles. The male cubicle has a vertical grab rail to the left as you face the toilet, and a horizontal grab rail to the right. The female cubicle has a drop down rail to the left and horizontal grab rail to the right.
- These toilets also contain washing facilities.
Level Change (Female Toilet)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located just inside the entrance to the female toilets.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are medium.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.
- A member of staff with British Sign Language or an interpreter can be provided on request.