Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the building include catered and self catered student accommodation in 5 blocks.
- Related link Devonshire Halls Old Hall (Main Building).
- Related link Devonshire Hall Old Hall (Conference Facilities and Public Areas).
- The main reception for Grosvenor Court is located in the Devonshire Hall Old Hall (Main Building).
- Catered residents take their meals in the dining room in the Main Hall.
- Please see the separate guide for Devonshire Hall Old Hall (Conference Facilities and Public Areas) for more details.
- The Main Hall also contains a bar open to all Devonshire Hall residents and their guests.
- To view the campus map or for information on how to get to the campus please click here.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Leeds.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Burley Park.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is at the back of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Block E Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located under the archway.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 93cm (3ft 1in) wide.
- There is similar access to Blocks A and C.
- Blocks B and D have double doors.
Level Change (Block E Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- There is level access to the service.
- Lighting levels are varied.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2-3.
- There are 15 steps between floors.
- The lighting level is medium.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are additional standard rooms.
- The establishment provides 0 adapted accommodation facilities with an ensuite and/or separate adapted bathroom.
- Ground floor rooms do have level access.
- There are standard rooms on other floors.
- The other floors cannot be accessed by lift.
- Some of the rooms have auxiliary aids for people with sensory impairments.
- Flashing fire alarms are in the rooms.
- Vibrating fire alarms are in the rooms.
- The accommodation does not provide other auxiliary aids for people with mobility impairments.
- Assistance dogs are welcome to stay with residents in standard rooms.
- Adjoining rooms are not available.
- The photograph shows one of the shared kitchens.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.