- The campus is located to the west side of Sheffield city centre, off Netherthorpe Road and Upper Hanover Street, which can be accessed via the A61. The car park is accessed from Bolsover Street, off University Square.
- For more information about University car parks and permits please click here.
- To view the web page described above click here (opens in new tab).
Site/Campus Car Park (Arts Tower Car Park)
- The car park is located on Bolsover Street.
- The nearest building(s) to this car park is/are Arts Tower, Western Bank Library, Central Annexe, and Alfred Denney Building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park surface is tarmac and block paving.
- Designated Blue Badge parking bays are available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 7 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within this car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 310cm x 538cm (10ft 2in x 17ft 8in).
- The dimensions of the designated bays do vary in size.
Charges and Restrictions
- This car park can be used by permit holders.
- There are no parking charges that apply on the day.
- Signs are provided to give information on parking charges/restrictions.
- Signs are clearly presented.
Drop Off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point in this car park.
Car Park Access
- There is level access to the car park from the Alfred Denney Building.
- This car park is not clearly signposted from the buildings.
- The nearest designated bay is 16m (17yd 1ft) from the Arts Tower and Alfred Denney Buildings.
- There is ramped or stepped access from the Arts Tower and Western Bank Library.
- There is ramped access from the Central Annexe.
- There are 4 Blue Badge bays near to the Arts Tower, and 3 Blue Badge bays near to the Alfred Denney Building.
- This is a category B car park.
- For more details regarding parking at the university, please see the University Parking Services page http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/parkingservices.