- Services / facilities within the building include Car Parking.
- The building does have its own dedicated parking.
Building Car Park
- The car park can be used by staff, students, visitors and Blue Badge holders.
- There are no parking charges that apply on the day.
- The car park is located in front of and to either side of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- Designated Blue Badge parking bays are available.
- There is/are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 250cm x 450cm (8ft 2in x 14ft 9in).
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- The nearest designated bay is 25m (27yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the building is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The dropped kerb between the car park and the building does not have tactile paving.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and/or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 200cm x 600cm (6ft 7in x 19ft 8in).
- The on street standard parking bay(s) is/are located on Brunswick Street.
Drop Off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.