- Related link University of Sheffield Tram Stop.
- Related link Students' Union - University House.
- This route is from the University of Sheffield tram stop and the Students' Union - University House.
- It is approximately 300 metres long.
Cross Upper Hanover Street Northbound
- From the tram stop, there is a pelican crossing to cross the northbound side of Upper Hanover Street.
- The crossing has buttons 100 cm high, and dropped kerbs with tactile paving both sides.
- The road has a light brown tarmac surface with a slight slope to the left as you cross.
West Side of Upper Hanover Street
- After crossing Upper Hanover Street, turn right and head towards Information Commons.
- The path here has a concrete tile surface with a slight slope up.
- After 16m turn left up Leavygreave Road.
- This path has a block paved surface with a slight slope.
- The path crosses the entrance to the CISC car park, which does not have a kerb.
- There are bollards along the path just before the CISC car park entrance.
- The minimum width at the bollards is 144cm.
Crossing Leavygreave Road and Favell Road
- Just beyond the entrance to the CISC car park there is a crossing point.
- There is level access across Leavygreave Road.
- After crossing Leavygreave Road turn left and proceed across Favell Road.
- There are dropped kerbs with tactile paving on both sides of Favell Road.
- The road has a tarmac surface with a slight slope up and to the right as you cross.
Leavygreave Road Far Side
- After crossing, continue up Leavygreave Road.
- The path has an uneven tarmac surface, with a slight to steep slope.
- Cross a service road, with dropped kerbs without tactile paving.
- Past the service road, the path turns to join Hounsfield Road. The path here has a mix of a stone paving and tarmac surface.
- There are bollards towards the top of the slope, at the end of the road section.
- The minimum width between the bollards is 158cm.
- Beyond the bollards the path has a tarmac surface and becomes steep.
- There is a block paved cycle route along this section of the route.
- There is a designated crossing point across the cycle route with tactile paving on both sides.
- After crossing the cycle route the path becomes stone paved.
- Continue up the steep slope to the top of the hill. There a central handrail on this section of the slope.
- Turn right and follow the path alongside Western Bank.
- The path has a stone paving surface and proceeds past the back of the bus stop, on the lower level of Western Bank.
- The path continues with a slight slope down.
- There are bollards along the path after 4m.
- The minimum width between the bollards is 114cm.
- Past the bollards, the surface becomes block paving, and leads down to the area in front of the Students' Union.
Front of the Students' Union Area
- The plaza area in front of the Students' Union - University House has a stone block paving surface with level access to the main entrance to the Students' Union.