- The campus is located to the west side of Sheffield city centre, off Netherthorpe Road and Upper Hanover Street, which can be accessed via the A61. The car park is accessed via Winter Street, off University Square.
- For more information about University car parks and permits please click here.
- To view the web page described above click here (opens in new tab).
Site/Campus Car Park
- The car park is located off Winter Street.
- The nearest building(s) to this car park is/are Bartolomé House.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- Designated Blue Badge parking bays are available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 2 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within this car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 320cm x 503cm (10ft 6in x 16ft 6in).
- The dimensions of the designated bays do vary in size.
Charges and Restrictions
- This car park can be used by permit holders.
- There are no parking charges that apply on the day.
- Signs are provided to give information on parking charges/restrictions.
- Signs are clearly presented.
Drop Off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point in this car park.
Car Park Access
- There is ramped access to the car park from the Bartolomé House accessible entrance.
- This car park is not clearly signposted from the Bartolomé House accessible entrance.
- The nearest designated bay is 7m (7yd 1ft) from the Bartolomé House accessible entrance.