- The campus is located to the west side of Sheffield city centre, off Netherthorpe Road and Upper Hanover Street, which can be accessed via the A61. The car park is accessed via Winter Street, off University Square.
- For more information about University car parks and permits please click here.
- To view the web page described above click here (opens in new tab).
Site/Campus Car Park
- The car park is located on Winter Street.
- The nearest building(s) to this car park is/are Geography Building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- Designated Blue Badge parking bays are available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) markings are faded.
- There is/are 1 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within this car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 336cm x 483cm (11ft x 15ft 10in).
Charges and Restrictions
- This car park can be used by permit holders.
- There are no parking charges that apply on the day.
- Signs are provided to give information on parking charges/restrictions.
- Signs are clearly presented.
Drop Off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point in this car park.
Car Park Access
- There is ramped/sloped or stepped access to the car park from the Geography Building.
- This car park is not clearly signposted from the Geography Building.
- The nearest designated bay is 16m (17yd 1ft) from the Geography Building Accessible Entrance.