Location of Room(s)
- 104 - TV Studio is located on the ground floor (Level 1) to the left as you enter via the main entrance..
- There is step free access from main entrance to 104 - TV Studio.
- To view the AccessAble Access Guide for David Puttnam Media Centre please click here (new tab).
104 - TV1 Studio
- This Room is a TV studio.
- Directional and locational signage for the room is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room from the corridor.
- There is a small lip on the threshold, less than 2cm in height.
- The door opening width is 75cm+ for the room.
- The door for the room is not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room.
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room.
- There is some fixed furniture within the room.
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room is 67cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are chairs with armrests on both sides within the room.
- There is mixed seating - the seating consists of chairs with armrests and stools.
- The room does have an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- Floor coverings in the room are not even. There are camera and power cables across the floor.
- There is a low level 20cm deep demountable platform to one side of the room.
- Due to the nature of the room, furniture, chairs, cameras, props and set may be moved regularly.