- This route plan details the journey from the Goldhawk Road tube station exit to Lime Grove Main Building. The route is approximately a 5 minute walk (0.2 miles).
- Related link London College of Fashion - Lime Grove - Main Building.
- Related link London College of Fashion - Lime Grove - Block D.
Leave Goldhawk Road Station onto Goldhawk Road
- Exit the station onto Goldhawk Road.
- There are stairs from both platforms.
- The exit from the station is slightly uneven block paving with a slight uphill gradient.
Turn left on Goldhawk Road
- The surface of the road is slightly uneven block paving.
- There is a slight gradient to the road.
- There is an easy gradient going downhill.
Bus Stop on Goldhawk Road
- There is a bus stop here that serves routes 94 and 237.
- There is another bus stop on the other side of the road that has shelter and seating.
- It serves 94 and 237 also however it was out of use due to road works at the time of survey.
Cross Richford Street
- There are tactile dropped kerbs on either side of the road.
- The road surface is brick block paving.
Cross Goldhawk Road
- There is a small section of block paving at the crossing on the right.
- There are dropped kerbs on either side of the road.
- There is an island in the middle of the road with dropped kerbs also.
Turn right up Lime Grove
- The surface is block paving.
- There is then a tarmac section followed by a concrete section.
Cross Frobisher Way Service Road
- There are dropped kerbs on each side.
- The surface of the road is tarmac with a slight gradient towards the main road.
Continue up Lime Grove
- The surface of the road is slightly uneven block paving with a slight gradient to the road.
- You will need to go past a concrete dropped kerb as you go up the street.
Turn left and arrive at Lime Grove Main Building
- Turn left up the tarmac service road to reach the ramp that leads to the building entrance.
- The service road has a dropped kerb and is uneven.