Location of Room(s)
- 1.16 Edward Llwyd Building is/are located off the main corridor on the first floor of the Edward Llwyd Building.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Edward Llwyd Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The speaker's desk/table is height adjustable.
- The lectern is height adjustable.
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 73cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The seminar room is set over 3 raised levels. There is a 17cm deep step leading onto each level, the step has no handrails and is easily identified.